DIY Homemade Healthy blueberry Applesauce
This DIY Homemade Healthy Blueberry Applesuace is super easy to make and is made in the crockpot! There is no need for any sweetener, the combination of the blueberries and apples are sweet enough!
- 5 whole 5 whole 5 whole Fuji Apple, cored and sliced
- 2 cups 2 cups 2 cups Blueberries
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp ground Cinnamon
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place all ingredients in a crockpot and place on low heat for at least 3 hours, or until sauce-like.
- Place in a large container and refrigerate for up to two weeks
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week