Divine Coconut Milk Pudding
Win the way to your spouses heart through their stomach. Start with this easy, simple, pure and so incredible coconut milk pudding. Ten minutes tops!
- 13.5 oz 13.5 oz 13.5 oz Coconut Milk, canned
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Coconut Sugar
- 3 whole 3 whole 3 whole Eggs
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Arrowroot Powder, + 1 tsp
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Butter, Unsalted
- .25 cup .25 cup .25 cup Cocoa Powder, Organic, optional
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Heat a small pot over low-medium heat.
- Add coconut milk and sugar and bring to a simmer.
- Meanwhile, whisk eggs and add in arrowroot powder and cocoa powder (if using).
- Pour one ladle of the steaming milk into the egg mixture, whisking constantly.
- Turn the pot of coconut milk to low and add the egg mixture and continue whisking until thickened.
- Once it thickens, remove from heat and stir in vanilla and butter.
- Pour into four small bowls, or mason jars, cover and cool until well chilled.
- Top with whipped coconut cream, chocolate shavings, berries or your favorite toppings.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week