Decadent Dark Chocolate Almond Butter Cups
These dark chocolate almond butter cups are high protein, low in sugar, super yummy and rich. And extraordinarily addictive.
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Almond Butter, creamy
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil, Organic
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Maple Syrup, Pure, or honey
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Chocolate Chips, Dark
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a medium bowl, stir together all the ingredients except for the chocolate until the mixture is thick and creamy.
- In a double boiler or small saucepan over low heat, melt the chocolate, stirring occasionally.
- Using a small paint brush or small spoon, coat the bottom and sides of a nut butter cup mold or mini muffin liners with the chocolate.
- Place mold or liners in the freezer for 10 minutes to allow the chocolate to harden, then remove the mold from the freezer.
- Scoop a heaping teaspoon of the almond butter mixture into each chocolate-lined nut butter cup or liners, then paint the chocolate over the nut butter to cover and make a final layer.
- Place the mold or liners in the freezer for 10 minutes to harden, then remove from the freezer, turn mold upside down and pop nut butter cups out of mold or, if using mini liners, peal the liner off each cup.
- Repeat steps 3-9 using the rest of the batter and melted chocolate until all of it's gone.
- Stuff as many almond butter cups in your mouth as you can fit!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeCandies Dairy Free Egg Free FODMAP Free Nightshade Free Pescetarian Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.