Dates Stuffed with Goat Cheese
The natural gooey, sweet flavor of dates is complemented beautifully by creamy, slightly tangy goat cheese. Topped with a sprinkling of ground pecans, each bite is like a slice of pecan pie with cream . . . delicious!
- 1/8 cup 1/8 cup 1/8 cup Pecan Meal
- 12 12 12 Dates (Medjool), pitted
- 3 oz 3 oz 3 oz Goat Cheese
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Turn on your oven broiler and move an oven rack to the top position.
- Slice dates lengthwise to remove pit and create and opening for the goat cheese.
- Stuff dates with goat cheese.
- Sprinkle with pecan meal.
- Place dates on a parchment-lined baking sheet and broil for 3–4 minutes.
- Allow to cool slightly, and serve.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.