Dark Chocolate Strawberry Bark
Crispy shards of deliciously indulgent, creamy, dreamy, decadent, rich, strawberry infused dark chocolate that comes together with just 2 ingredients in a matter of minutes - The prefect treat for any and every occasion.
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Dark Chocolate
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Strawberry Extract
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Freeze Dried Strawberries, crumbled - optional for serving
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with baking/parchment paper (or a silpat mat if you have one) and set aside
- Melt your chocolate by your preferred method. I like to place my chocolate onto a small plate or bowl and sit it over a pot of gently simmering water, stirring occasionally until nice and melted.
- Once your chocolate is melted, add your strawberry extract and stir to combine.
- Carefully pour your deliciously melted, strawberry scented chocolate onto your prepared baking sheet. Use the back of a spoon or spatula to smooth out the chocolate into one deliciously thin layer.
- Crumble over your freeze dried strawberries (if using) then pop the tray into the fridge (or freezer) to set.
- Once set, using a sharp knife cut your decadent and festive sheet of strawberry infused dark chocolate bark into delicious little shards.
- Store in the fridge (or freezer) in an airtight container.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week