Dark Chocolate Pecan Mini Muffins
These little Paleo Dark Chocolate Pecan Mini Muffins are just so cute, and they have a wonderful muffin texture. I suggest serving them with coffee or tea!
- 3 whole 3 whole 3 whole Eggs
- .5 cup .5 cup .5 cup Organic [*Spectrum Brand, sustainably sourced] Palm Oil Shortening
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Coconut Milk, lite, or sub almond milk
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Coconut Sugar
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Arrowroot Flour
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Raw Cacao Powder
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Coconut Flour
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 0.75 cup 0.75 cup 0.75 cup Pecans
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Dark Chocolate Chips, optional
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prep the muffin tin by adding parchment paper muffin cups (regular or mini).
- Cream the wet ingredients and sugar together with a hand mixer, in a food processor, or by hand.
- Add the dry ingredients except for the chocolate chips and pecans. Mix until incorporated.
- Fold in (or pulse in if using a food processor) the pecans and optional chocolate chips.
- Divide evenly between 24 mini muffin cups or 12 regular muffin cups.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes for the mini muffins, 15 to 17 minutes for the regular muffins. When done a toothpick inserted should come out clean and the tops should be bouncy.
- Let cool for 5 minutes and then enjoy!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week