Dark Chocolate Mint Brownies
These paleo brownies are super rich and delicious, with a touch of peppermint! Not a fan or chocolate and mint? Then you can omit it! The brownies are also so easy to make! Perfect for Valentine's Day, or a loved one's birthday!
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Almond Butter, one whole 16 oz jar creamy almond butter
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Eggs
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Maple Syrup, Pure
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Peppermint Extract, optional
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Cacao Powder, Raw
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a large bowl, blend almond butter until smooth with a hand blender or stand mixer.
- Blend in eggs, then blend in syrup, vanilla and peppermint extract. Blend in cacao, salt and baking soda, then fold in chocolate chips.
- Grease and line a 9x13-inch baking dish with parchment paper, then pour the batter into the dish. Bake at 325 degrees for approx. 30 minutes.
- Cut brownies into squares and serve!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week