Dark Chocolate Dipped Clementines with Chopped Pecans
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Clementine, zest for garnish
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/8 cup 1/8 cup 1/8 cup Pecans, chopped
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Peel clementines, and place wedges on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Melt chocolate on low heat.
- Dip clementine wedges in dark chocolate, remove with a fork, and place on parchment paper.
- Sprinkle with chopped pecans, and place in freezer for 10 minutes.
- Store in fridge until ready to enjoy.
- Garnish with zest of clementine.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeCandies Coconut Free Egg Free FODMAP Free Nightshade Free Pescetarian Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
I’ve never liked orange & chocolate together before, but these are lovely! I had a hard time dipping them (lol), so I just put them on the paper and brushed them with a pastry brush. Worked perfectly! 🙂