Dark Chocolate and Raspberry Pot de Creme
This decadent dessert is the perfect sweet indulgence to enjoy with your loved one on Valentines Day or any romantic evening.
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Coconut Milk
- 6 oz 6 oz 6 oz Dark Chocolate Chips
- 2 2 2 Egg
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 8 8 8 Raspberries, Organic, for garnish
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Blend chopped dark chocolate, eggs, and vanilla in a high speed blender until smooth.
- In a small saucepan heat coconut milk until almost boiling, you will see steam rising from the milk, but it should not be bubbling yet.
- Slowly pour the scalded coconut milk into the blender and blend until smooth.
- Place 4 fresh raspberries in the bottom of four 8 oz souffle dishes.
- Pour chocolate creme mixture into the souffle dishes over the raspberries.
- Cover each dish and chill in the refrigerator for two hours.
- Garnish with shaved dark chocolate and a fresh raspberry.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week