Dark Chocolate Almond Butter Bites
We both shared a love for the classic pairing of chocolate and peanut butter before we began the paleo diet. To satisfy our flavor fix of M&M’s or Reese’s cups, we created these tasty little dark chocolate–covered almond butter bites. With only two ingredients, you really can’t go wrong with these!
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Almond Butter
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Over very low heat, melt chocolate chips in a sauce pan or double boiler.
- With a clean, unused paint brush, paint melted chocolate into candy molds.
- Place in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Fill hardened chocolate molds with almond butter.
- Paint chocolate over the top to cover the almond butter.
- Place in freezer for an additional 10 minutes or until completely hardened.
- Carefully pop candy out of their molds and serve.
For best results, keep these in the freezer unless consuming. The almond butter will firm up slightly, and the dark chocolate will stay cold and crisp.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeCandies Coconut Free Egg Free FODMAP Free Nightshade Free Pescetarian Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
My boyfriend and I made these today, very easy to make and tasted good! We used mini muffin tins, I think it would be a LOT easier lining them with papers first!