Dairy-free Yogurt Parfait
This fresh and flavorful recipe can be enjoyed as a snack, or as a healthy dessert. We used Kite Hill yogurt to avoid dairy, and Paleonola for a delicious grain free granola crunch. Layered with fresh berries, this is the perfect summer treat!
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Strawberries
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Blueberries
- 10 oz 10 oz 10 oz Kite Hill Vanilla Greek-style Yogurt, 2 containers
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Paleonola (original)
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Rinse the strawberries and blueberries, and thinly slice the strawberries.
- In two 10 ounce glasses, fill the glass roughly 1/3 high of the Paleonola to the glasses.
- Top the granola with half of a container of the greek yogurt in each glass.
- Tope with fresh berries.
- Repeat this step once more, and enjoy.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week