Dairy Free Super Fruit Cake Smoothie
This is not your average fruit cake, although it does have a cake and fruit like taste! Packed with good protein, super fruits, and dairy free milk!
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Almond Milk, or coconut milk
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole Banana, frozen is best
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Blueberries, puree first or use blueberry or unsweetened cranberry juice
- 1 - 2 Tbsp 1 - 2 Tbsp 1 - 2 Tbsp Organic Cocoa Powder
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Chocolate Hazelnut Spread (Rawmio)
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Beef, Great Lakes brand Unflavored Gelatin, the one that dissolves is best
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Juice your berries first or puree until liquid form. Then blend with the rest of your ingredients adding all liquids first.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week