Dairy-free Pumpkin Milkshake
Enjoy this dairy-free dessert with your kids this Halloween. A breeze to whip up, it is sure to be a hit!
- 13.5 oz 13.5 oz 13.5 oz Coconut Milk
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Cinnamon, ground
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Ginger, ground
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Nutmeg, ground
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Cloves, ground
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Maple Syrup, Pure
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Mix all the ingredients in a blender. If you have an ice cream maker, freeze according to the manufactures directions for about 60% of the time. Take out when still goopy but frozen.
- If you do not have an ice cream maker, place in a shallow dish in the freezer and stir every so often until it is at the right consistency.
- If you'd like a whipped topping, take the solid cream off the top of a refrigerated can of coconut milk, whip it by hand or mixer and mix in a smidge of sweetener like maple syrup. Top milkshake off with the whipped cream.
- Serve immediately.
This serves 2 adults or 4 small children.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week