Dairy Free Mint Chocolate Ice-Cream
This creamy and refreshing mint ice-cream stuffed with chocolate chunks is the perfect treat for warm summer days. This ice-cream recipe is dairy free, paleo, and has a vegan option as well.
- 2 cups 2 cups 2 cups Coconut Milk, Thai Kitchen Brand Full Fat
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Maple Syrup, Pure
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Egg
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Peppermint Extract
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole Avocado, optional
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Combine all of the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth (except the chocolate chunks, which you will stir in at the end).
- Remove the pit and peel from the avocado and blend into the ice-cream.
- Follow the instructions on your ice-cream machine and churn until the ice-cream is thick and smooth.
- Once the ice-cream is firm, remove the ice-cream from the machine and put in in a bowl or container. Stir the chocolate chunks into the ice-cream and serve or freeze for later use.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week