Dairy-Free Marble Cheesecake
This delicious cheesecake is fun to make, and even more fun to eat! This is a great dessert to serve at a holiday or family gathering, and will have your guests coming back for more.
- 5.5 oz 5.5 oz 5.5 oz Double Chocolate Crunchy Cookies (Simple Mills), plus additional cookies for the topping
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Organic [*Spectrum Brand, sustainably sourced] Palm Oil Shortening
- 16 oz 16 oz 16 oz Kite Hill "Cream Cheese" - Original
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Coconut Cream, All of the cream from the can of coconut milk, which equals about a scant cup.
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Maple Sugar, granulated
- 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt
- 4 whole 4 whole 4 whole Pastured Eggs
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Organic Cocoa Powder
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees.
- Pour the contents of one box of Simple Mills cookies into a mini chop, and pulse until the cookies are a fine meal.
- Add 3 tablespoons of palm shortening, and pulse again until you have a crumbly dough.
- Pour the dough into the bottom of a 9 inch spring form cake pan, and press into an even layer across the bottom.
- Place the cake pan on a cookie sheet, and bake for 8 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, and allow to cool.
- Lower the oven temperature to 300.
- In a high speed blender, or food processor, combine the Kite Hill cream cheese, coconut cream, vanilla, maple sugar, salt, and eggs. Blend on high until smooth.
- Pour 3/4 of the batter into a medium size mixing bowl.
- Add the cocoa powder to the remaining 1/4 of batter, and blend on high until evenly combined.
- Pour half of the vanilla batter into the cake pan, and pour a few dollops of the chocolate batter on top. Using a butter knife, swirl the chocolate into the vanilla.
- Repeat this process with the remaining batter.
- Bake at 300 for 30 minutes, then turn the heat up to 325, and bake for a remaining 25 minutes.
- Allow the cheesecake to cool to room temperature, and then refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.
- Top the cheesecake with whipped coconut cream, and additional chocolate cookies if desired,
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week