Dairy Free Hot Fudge
An easy and decadent dairy free hot fudge recipe.
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Coconut Sugar
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Cocoa Powder, Organic, sifted
- 2.5 oz 2.5 oz 2.5 oz Dark Chocolate
- 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp Coconut Oil, Organic
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Coconut Milk, full-fat
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Heat a pan to low-medium heat. Add the oil and dark chocolate and melt.
- Then add the milk, coconut sugar and cocoa and whisk thoroughly.
- Once all the ingredients are melted and combined take off the heat and use immediately or pour in to a jar and store in the refrigerator.
- You can reheat on the stove. Whisk thoroughly before serving.
- Drizzle on top of your favorite ice cream or dessert. Make milkshakes by blending three tablespoons of hot fudge with u00be cups of coconut milk and a one cup of ice cream.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week