Dairy-free Creamy Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 1 lb 1 lb 1 lb Spinach, frozen and thawed
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Artichoke Hearts, frozen
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Red Bell Pepper, chopped
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Onion, finely chopped
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Avocado, for the sauce
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Coconut Milk Yogurt, unsweetened and for the sauce
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Coconut Milk, full fat and for the sauce
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice, for the sauce + 1 tsp
- 4 whole 4 whole 4 whole Garlic, for the sauce
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Nutritional Yeast, for the sauce
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Smoked Paprika, for the sauce
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Chili Powder, for the sauce
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Black Peppercorns, Ground Fresh, for the sauce
- 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt, for the sauce
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Thaw the frozen artichoke and spinach and squeeze the extra water out of the spinach leaves.
- Finely chop the artichoke hearts with a knife or in a food processor.
- Add the spinach leaves, artichoke, bell pepper and onion to a bowl and mix.
- Combine all of the cream sauce ingredients in a food processor or blender and puree until mixture is creamy.
- Pour the cream sauce in the bowl with the filling and thoroughly combine.
- Pour the mixture in a greased baking dish or in a 10 inch cast iron pan. Bake the dip for 20-25 minutes or until mixture is hot and bubbly.
- Serve and enjoy!
You can serve it with chips, vegetable slices or anything else you like to use.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week