Dairy-free Coffee Creamer
This dairy-free coffee creamer is currently my favorite addition to my morning routine. It is super creamy…like whole milk creamy, and ever so slightly sweet and fragrant. It makes your morning cup that much more delightful! Give it a try and see how easy it can be to make your own coffee creamer!
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Cashews, raw, Soaked in water for 8-12 hours
- 3 cups 3 cups 3 cups Water
- 3 whole 3 whole 3 whole Dates (Medjool), Pitted
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- .25 tsp .25 tsp .25 tsp Cinnamon, ground
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Soak your raw cashews overnight or for at least 8 hours. This makes them soft and malleable.
- When you're all ready to make your creamer, drain the cashews and set aside.
- Place 3 cups of water in your blender.
- Then, add your cashews, dates, vanilla and cinnamon.
- Blend on high for about a minute. Then turn it up to super high (the switch on a vitamix that turns your blender into a rocket - seriously sometimes I think my blender is going to take off!)
- Blend for another mixture or two until it looks like all of the ingredients, especially the dates are completely blended.
- Turn your blender off and pour your cashew creamer into an airtight container and store in the fridge for about 5 days. I wouldn't push it much past that as I've had bad cashew milk before and your stomach will not be very happy. Learn from my mistakes.
- Pour this stuff into your morning brew and enjoy! I love to blend my coffee and the creamer together so it gets all frothy. Yum!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week