Dairy-free Chocolate Mousse
- 2 cups 2 cups 2 cups Avocado, (2 ripe avocados, don't bother measuring out)
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Banana, (1 semi-ripe banana, no need to measure the banana)
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Maple Syrup, Pure
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Coconut Sugar
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Cocoa Powder, Organic
- Raspberries, Organic, to garnish
- Mint Leaves, to garnish
- In a food processor or high speed blender, puree the avocados, banana, and maple syrup on high speed until smooth.
- Add the coconut sugar, vanilla extract, and salt and blend again until combined.
- Add the cocoa powder and puree until the mixture is smooth and fluffy, and has turned a dark chocolate brown.
- Serve immediately or chilled, garnished with fresh berries and mint leaves.
For a fancy presentation, as shown, scoop the mousse into a piping bag and use a Wilton 1M tip to pipe it into the serving cups.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week