Dairy-free Chocolate Mousse
This mousse is the perfect dessert when you need a bit of decadence without any guilt. With just the slightest hint of banana flavor, this light and fluffy chocolate treat is sure to wow your taste buds!
- 2 cups 2 cups 2 cups Avocado, (2 ripe avocados, don't bother measuring out)
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Banana, (1 semi-ripe banana, no need to measure the banana)
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Maple Syrup, Pure
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Coconut Sugar
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Cocoa Powder, Organic
- Raspberries, Organic, to garnish
- Mint Leaves, to garnish
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a food processor or high speed blender, puree the avocados, banana, and maple syrup on high speed until smooth.
- Add the coconut sugar, vanilla extract, and salt and blend again until combined.
- Add the cocoa powder and puree until the mixture is smooth and fluffy, and has turned a dark chocolate brown.
- Serve immediately or chilled, garnished with fresh berries and mint leaves.
For a fancy presentation, as shown, scoop the mousse into a piping bag and use a Wilton 1M tip to pipe it into the serving cups.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeDairy Free Egg Free Nightshade Free Nut Free Other Pescetarian Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.