Dairy-free Banana Bread Coffee Creamer
This Dairy-free Banana Bread Coffee Creamer is super easy to make, dairy-free, vegan, paleo and just plain delicious in a cup of coffee!
- 1.5 cup 1.5 cup 1.5 cup Coconut Milk
- 2 cups 2 cups 2 cups Almond Milk
- 4 whole 4 whole 4 whole Dates (Medjool), previously soaked in water
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Banana, overripe
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place banana and dates in a blender (I used a vitamix) and blend until smooth
- Add remaining ingredients and blend for about 1 minute, or until mixture is smooth without any lumps.
- Enjoy in coffee or tea!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week