Dairy Free Apple Pie Smoothie
Sick of your normal green smoothie routine? This Apple Pie Smoothie is simple to make and tastes just like apple pie! It's also topped with crunchy pecans that force you to "chew" your smoothie, thus helping your body to absorb all of the nutrients!
- 14 oz 14 oz 14 oz Coconut Milk
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Kale, chopped and packed
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Apple, organic, roughly chopped
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole Banana, frozen
- 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp Primal Palate Apple Pie Spice
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Pecans, Roughly chopped
- 4 whole 4 whole 4 whole Ice Cubes
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Maple Syrup, Pure, optional
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Combine all ingredients from softest to hardest (in the order listed) in a high powered blender and blend until fully combined.
- Top with chopped pecans and/or additional toppings.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week