This side dish is a nice accompaniment to many main courses, especially our version of Tamarind Chicken. The warmth of the curry powder and fresh cilantro leaves nicely round the flavor of normally somewhat-boring rice.
- 3 cups 3 cups 3 cups Rice, Jasmine, cooked
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Tin Star Cultured Ghee
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Cilantro, chopped
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Curry Powder
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- If you're starting off with uncooked rice, cook the rice. Bring the cooked rice together with the curry powder and ghee in a skillet over medium heat.
- Stir to bring the rice, curry, and ghee together. Warm through. Add the chopped cilantro and cook for another minute or two.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week