Curry Cauliflower Salad
Simple Paleo Curry Cauliflower Salad combines roasted cauliflower, golden raisins and slivered almonds tossed in an easy curry sauce!
- 1 head 1 head 1 head Cauliflower, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Ghee, melted
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Curry Powder
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Sea Salt
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Coriander, ground
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Almonds, Slivered
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Raisins, Golden is best
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Toss cauliflower with ghee, curry powder, salt and coriander.
- Spread out onto a rimmed baking sheet.
- Cook for 20 minutes.
- Stir and add almonds.
- Cook for 3-5 minutes. Keep an eye on it to make sure the almonds don't burn.
- Remove from oven and stir in raisins.
- This salad can be served warm or cold!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week