Cumin Spiced Sweet Potato fries
- 3 whole 3 whole 3 whole Sweet Potato, medium size
- 5 Tbsp 5 Tbsp 5 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2.5 Tbsp 2.5 Tbsp 2.5 Tbsp Cumin, powder
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Chili Powder
- 0.333 tsp 0.333 tsp 0.333 tsp Black Pepper
- Pre heat the oven to 350 degrees and line a standard baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the sweet potato into fourths lengthwise and then again into strips, to make the fries.
- Toss the sweet potatoes in the seasonings and olive oil.
- Spread the sweet potatoes out on the baking sheet and put in the oven to cook for 1 hour on 350 degrees.
For the creamy avocado dipping sauce visit: http://paleoglutenfree.com/recipes/cumin-spiced-sweet-potato-fries/
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week