Cumin Spiced Sweet Potato fries
Cumin spiced sweet potato fries are paleo and gluten free. These tasty seasoned fries make the perfect healthy and delicious snack or side dish. This recipe is served with a creamy avocado garlic dipping sauce.
- 3 whole 3 whole 3 whole Sweet Potato, medium size
- 5 Tbsp 5 Tbsp 5 Tbsp Olive Oil, Extra Virgin
- 2.5 Tbsp 2.5 Tbsp 2.5 Tbsp Cumin, powder
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Chili Powder
- 0.333 tsp 0.333 tsp 0.333 tsp Black Pepper
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Pre heat the oven to 350 degrees and line a standard baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the sweet potato into fourths lengthwise and then again into strips, to make the fries.
- Toss the sweet potatoes in the seasonings and olive oil.
- Spread the sweet potatoes out on the baking sheet and put in the oven to cook for 1 hour on 350 degrees.
For the creamy avocado dipping sauce visit: http://paleoglutenfree.com/recipes/cumin-spiced-sweet-potato-fries/
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeAppetizers Coconut Free Dairy Free Egg Free Nut Free Pescetarian Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.