Crustless quiche with butternut squash. Mix and match veggies for liking.
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Butternut Squash, small, organic
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Ham, diced, cooked
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Green Onion, chopped
- 4 whole 4 whole 4 whole Egg, beaten
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Coconut Milk
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Flax Seed Meal
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lightly grease small casserole dish with oil (coconut oil).
- Peel and seed the butternut squash. Shred, either in food processor or with grater.
- Arrange squash evenly in the casserole dish. sSprinkle with ham and onions.
- Combine eggs, coconut milk, flax meal in bowl and pour into dish.
- Bake uncovered 45 min.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week