Crunchy Spicy Plantain Chips
Quick and simple plantain snack for paleo diet
- 3 whole 3 whole 3 whole Plantain
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Curry Powder
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Paprika
- 2 pinch 2 pinch 2 pinch Sea Salt
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Coconut Oil, Organic
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Heat the oven to 200 degrees
- Peel the plantains by cutting off both ends. Then, using an paring knife, score the plantain lengthwise and use your fingers to pry the skin off. Cut them into even slices, about 2mm thick.
- Place the plantains in a bowl and drizzle with a little bit of coconut oil. Make sure none of the pieces are stuck together
- In a separate bowl, mix the spices and the salt with 2 tablespoons of coconut oil.
- Pour mixture over the plantains and make sure they are coated evenly
- Place the plantains on a baking tray with non stick paper. Bake them in oven for 16 minutes, taking them out half way through to flip them over.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week