Crunchy Roasted Broccoli
This garlic and lemon roasted broccoli has an added crunch with toasted almonds that's sure to please any tastebuds.
- 16 oz 16 oz 16 oz Broccoli, washed and chopped
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil, Organic
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Primal Palate Garlic & Herb Seasoning
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Almonds, Slivered
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Place chopped broccoli onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Toss with coconut oil and spices.
- Roast broccoli for 15-18 minutes, until slightly browned.
- While broccoli is cooking, toast almonds in a small pan on the stove over low heat. Stir the almonds every 30 seconds or so, to ensure they do not burn.
- Once almonds have finished browning (in about 5-7 minutes), remove from heat and set aside.
- Toss roasted broccoli with toasted almonds and lemon juice. Serve immediately or store in the fridge for later.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.