Crockpot Coconut Shrimp Curry
This soothing coconut shrimp curry is an easy crockpot recipe to help you warm up on a cold day!
- 1 lb 1 lb 1 lb Shrimp, Cooked, no-tail
- 400 ml 400 ml 400 ml Coconut Milk
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Chicken Broth (Organic, Free Range, Low Sodium)
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Ginger, ground
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Lemon Juice
- 1 bunch 1 bunch 1 bunch Lemon grass (citronella)
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Cilantro
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Slow cook all ingredients on high for 2 hours.
- Eat as is, serve with spaghetti squash, or mix in pumpkin puree for a more chowder-like consistency!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week