Crockpot Balsamic Beef
Easy dinner with only 6 simple ingredients.
- 2 lb 2 lb 2 lb Beef Chuck Shoulder Roast
- 0.666 cup 0.666 cup 0.666 cup Beef Broth
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Coconut Aminos
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Liquid Smoke, Hickory
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place roast in bottom of your crockpot.
- Pour all other ingredients on top.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours. Mine was done after 9 hours.
- You will know it is done when it basically falls apart with a fork.
- Shred then cook for 30 more minutes.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
Made this for the first time tonight, and my kids loved it! I took the leftover liquid, added a little tapioca starch, and brought it to a boil to make a sauce for the meat. Delish!