Crispy Cinnamon Sweet Potato Fries
Nothing says “summer” to me more than the smell of burgers hot off the grill, ready to be smothered in all sorts of yummy condiments. And though I used to eat my burgers on a bun with a side of french fries, I’ve found that going bun-less and trading regular fries for these homemade sweet potato fries is an awesome switch. The sweetness of these fries goes well with the cinnamon and contrasts nicely with the sea salt, while the smoked paprika makes the flavor a little more interesting! These fries are SUPER easy, and actually kind of fun to make. Pile them on top of your bun-less burger, or dip them in ketchup or mustard for an amazing side!
- 4 whole 4 whole 4 whole Sweet Potato, large, peeled
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Coconut Oil, Organic, melted
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Cinnamon, ground
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Nutmeg, ground
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Sea Salt
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Cut sweet potatoes into 1/4" wide strips (they can be as long as you want, but keep them about the same width for crispiness).
- Place the sweet potato strips, melted coconut oil, and spices into a large bowl. Mix until fries are totally covered in oil and spices.
- Spread onto two parchment paper-lined baking sheets in a SINGLE LAYER. The fries are not friends. Don't let them touch!
- Cook for 25-28 minutes, checking to make sure that they don't burn. You can also flip the fries around halfway through the cooking, but I never do that. 😉
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeDairy Free Egg Free FODMAP Free Nut Free Pescetarian Shellfish Free Side Dishes
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.