Crispy Chocolate Cookies
These delicious crispy chocolate cookies are a great treat option if you cannot eat eggs or dairy. They have a wonderful texture and flavor that will keep you coming back for more!
- 1 1/2 cups 1 1/2 cups 1 1/2 cups Blanched Almond Flour
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Arrowroot Flour
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Organic Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Organic Coconut Oil, melted
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt the coconut oil, and then allow to cool while you prepare the other ingredients.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, whisk together the almond flour, arrowroot flour, baking soda, salt, and cocoa powder.
- Add the maple syrup, vanilla extract and coconut oil, and blend with a hand mixer until smooth.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop balls of dough onto your lined baking sheet, about 2 inches apart because they will spread.
- Lightly press the balls of dough down with the palm of your hand, and place in the center of the oven, on the middle rack to bake.
- Bake the cookies for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove the cookies from the oven, and allow to sit on the baking sheet for about 2 minutes, and then transfer to a cooling rack with a spatula.
- Repeat with the remaining dough. This recipe makes about 27 cookies.
- Once cool, these cookies will have a crisp and crunchy texture.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week