Creamy Vegan Coleslaw
Healthy paleo friendly twist on traditional coleslaw.
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Red Cabbage, shredded
- 2.5 cup 2.5 cup 2.5 cup Green Cabbage, shredded
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Carrots, shredded
- 3 whole 3 whole 3 whole Onion, Spring, chopped
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Arugula
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Sesame Seeds, toasted
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Almonds, blanched
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Pine Nuts
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Sea Salt
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Mustard, Whole Grain Mustard
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Honey, Raw
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 cloves 2 cloves 2 cloves Garlic, crushed
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 0.75 cup 0.75 cup 0.75 cup Water
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Black Pepper
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Wash and shred cabbage. Combine with spring onion and carrots in a large bowl and mix well.
- In a high speed blender, combine all dressing ingredients (almonds, pine nuts, vinegar, garlic, mustard, honey, lemon juice and water) and blend until completely smooth. Add salt & pepper to taste and add water until desired consistency is reached.
- Pour the coleslaw dressing over the coleslaw salad and combine well using a spoon.
- Add rocket leaves and sprinkle with sesame seeds before serving.
Keeps well in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week