Creamy Vanilla Matcha Latte
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Matcha Green Tea Powder, more or less to taste
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Vanilla Extract, or 4-6 drops of vanilla cream stevia - I like to use sweet leaf brand - more or less to desired level of sweetness
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Organic Coconut Oil
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Water
- 0.666 cup 0.666 cup 0.666 cup Almond Milk, or milk of choice I use homemade unsweetened vanilla almond milk - betterwithcake.com/anytime/homemade-vanilla-almond-milk-vegan-gluten-free-paleo-friendly/
- 2 pieces 2 pieces 2 pieces Dark Chocolate, I finely grated and sprinkled on top, one for you to enjoy while you drink - optional but recommended.
- Place all ingredients (except the chocolate) into small saucepan and whisk to combine.
- Place over medium heat and whisking frequently (so the milk doesn’t catch and burn), heat to preferred temperature.
- To serve, pour into your favorite mug and grate over a little dark chocolate if desired ← seriously, do it!
- Enjoy xo
if you have a bamboo whisk and milk heating/frothing machine on hand go ahead and use them but if you don’t have them please don’t feel like you need to run out and buy them especially for matcha latte making. They really aren’t necessary.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week