Creamy Roasted Sunchoke and Sage Dip
Sunchokes (aka Jerusalem Artichokes) make an amazing dip when they're roasted and mixed with goat cheese and sage!
- 1 lb 1 lb 1 lb Artichoke, Jerusalem, chopped
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Olive Oil, Extra Virgin
- .25 tsp .25 tsp .25 tsp Sea Salt
- .5 cup .5 cup .5 cup Goat Cheese, (or other creamy cheese of choice)
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Water, (or more, depending on your desired consistency)
- .25 tsp .25 tsp .25 tsp Black Peppercorns, Ground Fresh
- 10 whole 10 whole 10 whole Sage, (whole leaves, washed and stems discarded)
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat the oven to 400F. Cover a cookie sheet with parchment, a nonstick pad, or a lightly greased piece of tinfoil. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, toss the chopped jerusalem artichokes with the oil to coat.
- Spread them evenly on the cookie sheet and sprinkle with sea salt
- Roast for 25 minutes, or until tender.
- Let the sunchokes cool slightly before transferring them to a food processor. Pulse a few times to chop them into smaller pieces.
- Add the cheese, lemon juice, water, salt, pepper and sage leaves and process until smooth
- Adjust seasonings to taste before serving.
Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 10 days.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.