Creamy Roasted Hazelnut Butter
- 1 lb 1 lb 1 lb Hazelnut, raw
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 350. Place the hazelnuts on a baking sheet and roast for 15-17 minutes. Let cool for 2-3 minutes.
- Dampen a kitchen towel and lay it flat on the counter. Carefully pour the hazelnuts in the towel and close the towel and rub the hazelnuts to get the skin off.
- Put the hazelnuts (without the skins) in a food processor and blend for about 3 minutes. Scraping down the sides as needed.
- Add the vanilla and salt and blend until mixture is smooth and creamy. It should take around 5-7 minutes.
Hazelnuts can burn easily so keep an eye on them while roasting. If your oven tends to run high then they may need less than 15 minutes.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week