Creamy Kale and Brussels Salad
A simple and delicious Kale salad with a creamy dressing
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Kale, shredded
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Brussels Sprouts, shredded
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Pumpkin Seeds, for the salad
- 0.666 cup 0.666 cup 0.666 cup Blueberries, for the salad
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Pecans, for the salad
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole Avocado, for the dressing
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Cilantro, for the dressing
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Garlic, for the dressing
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Ground Fresh Black Peppercorns, for the dressing
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Sea Salt, for the dressing
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Balsamic Vinegar, for the dressing
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil, for the dressing
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Put all of the dressing ingredients in a food processor or blender and blend until smooth.
- Take approximately half the amount of dressing and pour over the chopped kale. Use your hands to kneed/massage the leaves with the dressing until leaves are tender.
- Toss the rest of the ingredients with the salad and serve. Top with more dressing if desired.
This can make two large salads or four side salads.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week