Creamy Coffee and Chocolate Sorbet
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Coconut Cream
- 14 fl oz 14 fl oz 14 fl oz Coconut Milk, (canned) in the refrigerator overnight
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Maple Syrup, Pure
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Coconut Sugar
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Cocoa Powder, Organic
- 2.5 Tbsp 2.5 Tbsp 2.5 Tbsp Arrowroot Powder
- 1.5 Tbsp 1.5 Tbsp 1.5 Tbsp Decaffeinated Coffee, (instant coffee works best)
- Make sure your ice cream maker has been sitting in the freezer for at least 72 hours before using it.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a high speed blender. Blend until everything is very well incorporated.
- Turn on your ice cream maker, and slowly pour in the mixture.
- Churn for 15-20 minutes, or until it reaches the desired consistency of YOUR choice 🙂
Yes, I dub this to be a sorbet. Because of the texture. No, there is no dairy, refined sugar, fruit juice or eggs in this recipe.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week