Creamy Coffee and Chocolate Sorbet
... we are almost halfway through summer. So, don’t hold back. I know we all are gearing towards our reachable summer bod goals. I also know how much I enjoy the simple things in life. I don’t let my goals distract me from enjoying myself once in a while. In a big pile of chocolate sorbet. With my feet up and my pants unzipped. Yep, I went there.
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Coconut Cream
- 14 fl oz 14 fl oz 14 fl oz Coconut Milk, (canned) in the refrigerator overnight
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Maple Syrup, Pure
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Coconut Sugar
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Cocoa Powder, Organic
- 2.5 Tbsp 2.5 Tbsp 2.5 Tbsp Arrowroot Powder
- 1.5 Tbsp 1.5 Tbsp 1.5 Tbsp Decaffeinated Coffee, (instant coffee works best)
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Make sure your ice cream maker has been sitting in the freezer for at least 72 hours before using it.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a high speed blender. Blend until everything is very well incorporated.
- Turn on your ice cream maker, and slowly pour in the mixture.
- Churn for 15-20 minutes, or until it reaches the desired consistency of YOUR choice 🙂
Yes, I dub this to be a sorbet. Because of the texture. No, there is no dairy, refined sugar, fruit juice or eggs in this recipe.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeDairy Free Egg Free Ice Cream Nightshade Free Nut Free Pescetarian Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.