Creamy Cinnamon Cashew Nut Milk
One of the easiest and most scrummy things to make is my cashew nut cream drink. Its creamy, sweet and that with the warmth of the added cinnamon it is simply delicious. This recipe makes almost two pints so you can keep it chilled in the fridge for up to 4 days- if you don’t drink it all at once!
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Cashews, raw, soaked (for at least 8 hrs)
- 4 whole 4 whole 4 whole Dates (Medjool), Pitted
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Cinnamon, ground
- 4 cup 4 cup 4 cup Water
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Soak one cup cashew nuts in 2 cups water and cover for at least 8 hours beforehand (I always allow at least 12)
- Drain the water and place cashews in to a blender- you will notice that they have swollen considerably
- Place 3 cups filtered water and the dates and blitz until smooth and creamy. Add in one tsp cinnamon and pulse until fully combined
- Pour into sealed pint bottles and store in the fridge for up to 4 days
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.