Creamy Chicken with Cauliflower Gnocchi
Comfort food at its finest, this recipe is a twist on familiar Italian flavors. Air fried cauliflower gnocchi is a revelation. You won't want to have it any other way!
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Butter, Unsalted
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Chicken Breast, Skinless, cubed
- 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt
- 6 whole 6 whole 6 whole White Mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cloves 2 cloves 2 cloves Garlic, pressed
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Primal Palate Amore
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Chicken Stock, free range, organic
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Half and Half
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Tomato, Cherry, quartered
- 3/4 cup 3/4 cup 3/4 cup Baby Spinach, fresh
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Cauliflower Gnocchi (Trader Joe's), one whole package
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Avocado Oil, spray
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Parsley, Flat Leaf, chopped
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Heat a medium size cast iron pot or saute pan over medium heat. Melt the butter in the pot until it start to bubble.
- Add the chicken to the pot, and brown on all sides seasoning with salt.
- Remove the chicken from the pot and add the mushrooms and garlic. Stir frequently, and turn down to medium-low to avoid burning the garlic.
- Once the mushrooms are browned, add in the Amore, and stir to combine.
- Turn the heat back up to medium, and add the chicken stock to the pot. Stir the mushrooms with the stock, and allow the stock to come to a bubble.
- Stir in the half and half.
- Add the chicken back to the pot. Keep the heat on medium, and stir often while the sauce bubbles and reduces. This will take approximately 20 minutes.
- While the sauce is reducing, heat the air fryer to 400.
- Add the frozen cauliflower gnocchi to the air fryer, and spray with avocado oil spray.
- Fry for 10 minutes, shake the basket of the air fryer to toss the gnocchi, and fry for a remaining 10 minutes.
- Stir the tomatoes into the sauce.
- Stir in the parmesan cheese, and continue to stir until the cheese fully melts.
- Turn off the heat, and stir in the spinach until it wilts.
- Gently stir in the gnocchi, serve, and garnish with fresh parsley if desired.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeCoconut Free Egg Free Nut Free Other Poultry Shellfish Free Sugar Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.