Creamy Blueberry Broccoli Slaw Salad with Kefir Yogurt
Perfectly Creamy and Tart Broccoli Slaw Salad with Blueberries. It’s packed with antioxidants and probiotics! The tang comes from using a kefir yogurt blend instead of mayo. Which also makes it healthy and gut friendly. Super clean eating with great flavor!
- 6 oz 6 oz 6 oz Broccoli, shredded
- 6 oz 6 oz 6 oz Cabbage, shredded
- 2 oz 2 oz 2 oz Carrots, shredded
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Bacon, crumbled
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Blueberries
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Dried Cranberries, Organic, or craisins
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Sunflower Seeds, roasted
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar, or red wine vinegar
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Plain Greek Yogurt, or kefir yogurt
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Smoked Paprika, or chili flakes
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Macadamia Nuts, raw
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Dry Mustard Powder, optional
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Sea Salt
- 1 pint 1 pint 1 pint Black Pepper, freshly ground
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Olive Oil, Extra Virgin, or avocado oil
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place broccoli slaw in mixing bowl. Add in your kefir yogurt and vinegar. Mix well.
- Then add seasonings. Mix again.
- Finally, add the remaining fixings, berries, seeds, bacon, onion, etc. Mix and chill in fridge until ready to serve.
* Can use a 12 oz bag of broccoli cabbage slaw salad mix. *Also great to mix into wraps.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeCoconut Free Egg Free Salads Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.