Creamy Amore Pasta
I love whipping up a cream sauce for pasta. It can be made with coconut milk and nutritional yeast for a dairy-free version. This sauce is so easy to make, and is definitely a crowd-pleaser!
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Ghee (Clarified Butter)
- 1 clove 1 clove 1 clove Garlic, pressed
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup free range, organic Chicken Stock
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Organic Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Primal Palate Amore
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Rice Noodles, or Cappellos Noodles
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole boneless skinless Chicken Thigh, grilled, optional
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Prepare your rice or Cappello's noodles according to the instructions on the packaging. If making Cappello's, do not cook the noodles until the sauce is finished.
- Warm a tablespoon of ghee over medium heat in a large skillet.
- Add your pressed clove of garlic, and cook until fragrant, about a minute.
- Add the chicken stock, and stir while cooking until the stock comes to a light bubble. About 3 minutes.
- Add the heavy cream, and stir to combine.
- Allow the sauce to cook over medium until the cream starts to thicken, being sure to stir frequently, and turning the heat down to medium-low if the sauce goes beyond a soft bubble.
- After the sauce has cooked for about 10 minutes, add the Amore seasoning and the salt, and stir to combine.
- Add the parmesan cheese, and stir the sauce until all of the cheese has melted.
- Remove the sauce from the heat, and toss with your noodles. Top with slices of grilled chicken if desired, and enjoy.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week