Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Pure Maple Syrup
- 16 oz 16 oz 16 oz Full Fat Cream Cheese
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Ginger Root, grated
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Allow cream cheese to come up to room temperature.
- Blend cream cheese, maple syrup, vanilla, and ginger with a hand mixer or kitchen mixer.
- Use right away, or refrigerate.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week