Cranberry-Vanilla Coconut Cream Smoothie
- 0.333 cups 0.333 cups 0.333 cups Coconut Milk Yogurt
- 0.666 cup 0.666 cup 0.666 cup Almond Milk, or milk of choice - I use unsweetened/homemade vanilla almond milk - http://betterwithcake.com/anytime/homemade-vanilla-almond-milk-vegan-gluten-free-paleo-friendly/
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole Banana, (I prefer to used pre-sliced and frozen bananas in my smoothies but fresh works just fine, your smoothis may not be as creamy is all)
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup fresh Cranberries, I used frozen but fresh should work just fine.
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Vanilla Extract, or 4-8 drops of vanilla cream stevia
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Beef, Great Lakes brand Unflavored Gelatin, Optional
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Ice Cubes, more or less to reach desired consistancy
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp unsweetened Coconut Flakes, Optional for serving
- 2 sprigs 2 sprigs 2 sprigs Mint Leaves, Optional for serving
- Place all smoothie ingredients into a blender and process until smooth and creamy.
- To serve, pour into a chilled glass/mason jar or bowl and top with shredded coconut and fresh mint if desired.
- Enjoy xoxo
Note – You could also add in a scoop of protein powder (vanilla or unflavoured would work really well in this recipe) for an extra boost of protein if you’re into that kinda thing – do what you feel baby 🙂
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week