Cranberry Sweet Potato Salad
This Cranberry Sweet Potato Salad is like a thanksgiving version of potato salad and only contains 4 ingredients, yes only 4! It couldn’t be more easy, simple, tasty and healthy, especially since it’s made with Stonyfield plain whole milk yogurt instead of mayo! It’s also customizable to your diet too, so if you are dairy-free, you can just sub in any dairy-free yogurt of your choice!
- 4 whole 4 whole 4 whole Sweet Potato, cubed
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Olive Oil, Extra Virgin
- 1.5 cups 1.5 cups 1.5 cups Cranberries, fresh, or frozen and thawed
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Plain Greek Yogurt, or coconut yogurt
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Pecans, crushed
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place cubed sweet potatoes on a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil, bake for 30-40 minutes or until done and put in a large bowl.
- Place cranberries in a small saucepan over medium heat until cranberries "pop" and create a sauce.
- Mix together cranberries, yogurt and pecans in a small bowl and add to sweet potatoes, mix well.
- Serve hot or cold.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week