Cranberry Pumpkin Seed Dark Chocolate Bark
- 5 oz 5 oz 5 oz Dark Chocolate, (not chips)
- 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp Espresso Powder, optional
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Primal Palate Pumpkin Pie Spice, divided
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Dried Cranberries, Organic
- .25 cup .25 cup .25 cup Pumpkin Seeds
- Line a small baking sheet with parchment paper or a nonstick pad and set aside.
- Break the chocolate bar(s) into chunks and place them in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat on high in 30-second increments, stirring in between, until melted.
- Stir in the salt and the instant espresso powder (if using) and half of the pumpkin pie spice.
- Pour the melted chocolate onto the prepared pan and use a spatula to smooth into an even layer.
- Sprinkle the remaining pumpkin pie spice evenly over the chocolate. Then do the same with the pumpkin seeds and cranberries.
- Let the chocolate cool to room temperature, then freeze until completely solid.
- Use a knife or your hands to break the chocolate into fragments.
Dark chocolate (duh.): Homemade or store bought is fine. If you use store bought, make sure it is a bar, not chips, which are engineered to keep their shape. You want the chocolate to melt smoothly. Dried cranberries: ideally, you can find sugar free dried cranberries in your grocery store's bulk section, but it might require a bit of a hunt. Craisins would work great and are much easier to find, though they do contain refined sugar. Pumpkin Seeds, aka Pepitas (you may see either name on the packaging and they are the same thing): I used raw, but you can use roasted if you prefer. I would recommend trying to find an unsalted variety, so that it doesn't drown out the flavor of the pumpkin pie spice. I used this raw and unsalted variety. Pumpkin Pie Spice: This one is easy; you probably already have it in your pantry, but you can also make your own (google it). Store in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer for up to a month.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeCandies Coconut Free Dairy Free Egg Free Nightshade Free Nut Free Pescetarian Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.