Cranberry Pomegranate Mint and Lime Iced Tea
All natural, subtly sweet, cool, crisp, light, fresh cranberry, pomegranate, mint & lime iced tea – guaranteed to satisfy the strongest thirst.
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Water, boiling
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Lime Juice, From approx 1/2 a lime
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Ice Cubes
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Pomegranate, arils (seeds) optional but reccomended for serving
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole Lime, thinly sliced - optional but reccomended for serving
- 4 sprig 4 sprig 4 sprig Mint Leaves
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Fill and boil your kettle
- Place tea bag in a large mug or heat proof jug.
- Pour in as much boiling water as your little heart desires
- Stir to infuse and set aside to cool.
- If you are adding sugar to the glass of your rim now is the time to do it. Simply pour a small amount of sugar onto a small plate, dampen the rim of your glass with a little water and press into your prepared sugar plate until it as a nice even-ish sugar coating. Set aside.
- Once your tea has cooled, squeeze in your lime juice and give it a little stir.
- Grab your pretty little glass or mason jar and fill it with ice and add lime slices if using.
- Pour your cooled tea into your ice filled glass, add a sprig or two of mint along with some pomegranate arils if using and skull that bad boy like the thirsty little nerd you are, and by you I mean me 🙂
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
Where is the cranberry? And what type of tea are you supposed to use (green, black, etc.)??