These tart little gummies are a tasty treat and great source of gelatin!
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Cranberries, fresh, whole
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Orange Juice
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Maple Syrup, Pure
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Orange Zest
- 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp Unflavored Gelatin, Beef, Great Lakes brand
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Water
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine the cranberries, orange juice, water, and maple syrup, and heat until the berries open and start to release their juices. Stir occasionally. Do not let the mixture boil.
- Remove from heat, and stir in the orange zest.
- Pour the contents of the saucepan into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Transfer to a medium bowl or large Pyrex measuring glass.
- Whisk in the gelatin, one tablespoon at a time, until dissolved. (Note: you could add the gelatin in the blender and mix that way, but I've found that the gummies come out frothier that way.)
- Pour the gummy mixture into an 8x8 baking dish or silicon forms and chill in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week