Cranberry Coconut “Muesli”
An all natural, quick and easy, hearty, healthy, crisp and crunchy, subtly sweet protein rich, low carb, grain free & paleo friendly way to start your day.
- 0.125 cup 0.125 cup 0.125 cup Sunflower Seeds
- 0.125 cup 0.125 cup 0.125 cup Pumpkin Seeds
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Hazelnut
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Almonds
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Cashews, raw
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Coconut, shredded and toasted
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Dried Cranberries, Organic
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Coconut Milk Yogurt, Optional for serving
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Blueberries, Optional for serving
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Raspberries, Organic, Optional for serving
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Maple Syrup, Pure, Optional for serving
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Roughly chop all of the ingredients (or you could pop them in your food processor or blender and give them a quick whizz to break them up, or simply throw them in a ziplock bag and give them a good bashing with a rolling pin or fry pan.
- Store in an airtight container (or just a zip lock bag) until ready to serve.
- To serve simply eat by the handful, or pour into a bowl (or mug) and a splash of milk and top with fresh berries. Or you can serve over a big bowl of coconut (or Greek style) yoghurt, some fresh berries and a finish with a drizzle of maple syrup. FYI you can totally stir it up and pop it in the fridge overnight and serve with bircher style which I highly (HIGHLY) recommend!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week