Cranberry Chia Cups
Layered treat, which is great for kids and adults.
- 13.5 oz 13.5 oz 13.5 oz Coconut Cream
- 5 Tbsp 5 Tbsp 5 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice, meyer lemon preferred
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Water
- 7 7 7 Dates (Medjool), de-seeded
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Mix coconut cream, lemon juice and chia seeds together.
- Divide into containers of your choice and place in fridge from at least an hour.
- Once chia pudding is set, boil cranberries in water until they begins to pop. Add in dates to plump.
- Pour mixture into blender and mix until smooth. Let mixture to cool for about 10 minutes.
- Scoop cranberry mixture on top of chia pudding and return to fridge for 30 minutes.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week