Cranberry & Caramelized Garlic Galette
A deliciously unique way to serve cranberries at your holiday table this year. The combination of savory and tart is finished off perfectly with creamy goat cheese and luscious rosemary.
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Garlic, caramelized (see notes for directions)
- 16 oz 16 oz 16 oz Cranberries, fresh
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Rosemary, fresh, chopped
- 5 Tbsp 5 Tbsp 5 Tbsp Coconut Oil, Organic
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Liquid Stevia Extract
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Goat Cheese
- 1.5 cup 1.5 cup 1.5 cup Blanched Almond Flour
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Coconut Flour
- 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp Coconut Milk
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Eggs, Pastured
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Vanilla Extract
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Add melted 1tablespoon coconut oil, cranberries, rosemary and stevia to a small baking pan and mix by hand to combine all ingredients
- Place in oven for 7 minutes and remove and set aside.
- Line a baking pan (17x11x1) with parchment paper.
- Combine all ingredients for the crust into food processor or blender and mix until all ingredients are evenly distributed. The crust will have a granular consistency but you will be able to form into a ball.
- Next, press the crust onto the parchment lined baking pan and place another piece of parchment paper on top of the dough ball and then roll with a plastic cup (or small rolling pin) to form an even crust.
- Leave one inch on all sides of the crust as you will fold portion over to form an edge.
- Alternate a line of cranberries and a line of caramelized garlic.
- Fold over the edges of the crust and place in oven for 20 minutes and remove.
- Add goat cheese crumbles and return to oven for 2 more minutes and remove
- Allow the Galette to cool for 15 minutes before slicing.
*To caramelize garlic peel each clove and coat liberally with coconut oil and add a few shakes of salt. Place in a 375F preheated oven and roast for 40-45 minutes turning several times throughout the cooking process. If you don't have time to do this, you can also buy them already prepared at Whole Foods.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipePescetarian Shellfish Free Side Dishes
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.