Cranberry & Caramelized Garlic Galette
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Garlic, caramelized (see notes for directions)
- 16 oz 16 oz 16 oz fresh Cranberries
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp fresh Rosemary, chopped
- 5 Tbsp 5 Tbsp 5 Tbsp Organic Coconut Oil
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Liquid Stevia Extract
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Goat Cheese
- 1.5 cup 1.5 cup 1.5 cup Blanched Almond Flour
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Coconut Flour
- 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp Coconut Milk
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Pastured Eggs
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Add melted 1tablespoon coconut oil, cranberries, rosemary and stevia to a small baking pan and mix by hand to combine all ingredients
- Place in oven for 7 minutes and remove and set aside.
- Line a baking pan (17x11x1) with parchment paper.
- Combine all ingredients for the crust into food processor or blender and mix until all ingredients are evenly distributed. The crust will have a granular consistency but you will be able to form into a ball.
- Next, press the crust onto the parchment lined baking pan and place another piece of parchment paper on top of the dough ball and then roll with a plastic cup (or small rolling pin) to form an even crust.
- Leave one inch on all sides of the crust as you will fold portion over to form an edge.
- Alternate a line of cranberries and a line of caramelized garlic.
- Fold over the edges of the crust and place in oven for 20 minutes and remove.
- Add goat cheese crumbles and return to oven for 2 more minutes and remove
- Allow the Galette to cool for 15 minutes before slicing.
*To caramelize garlic peel each clove and coat liberally with coconut oil and add a few shakes of salt. Place in a 375F preheated oven and roast for 40-45 minutes turning several times throughout the cooking process. If you don't have time to do this, you can also buy them already prepared at Whole Foods.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week